do you have a dental emergency?
The experienced team at Refresh Dental Spa are available to help during a dental emergency. Their rapid and skilled care will alleviate your discomfort and may even save a tooth that would otherwise be lost. Contact our caring team as soon as possible during an emergency.
We are ready to help
Dental emergencies can be painful and scary, and it is imperative to have them seen to as soon as possible. Dr Kristina Cain and our team of dental professionals set aside emergency appointments each day to ensure you receive the quick care you need.
The Refresh Dental Spa team are continually updating their skills and education to ensure we provide the most up-to-date dental care.
What is a dental emergency?
Sometimes it can be difficult to know what a dental emergency is and what can wait for a regular appointment. Please speak to our staff as soon as possible, and we can help determine what kind of appointment you need.
Some concerns Refresh Dental Spa treat under emergency appointments include:
- Broken and cracked teeth
- Gum swelling
- Teeth that have experienced trauma
- Lost or damaged fillings
- Dislodged crowns/bridges
You need fast access to professional care
Seeing a dentist as soon as possible during a dental emergency can save damaged teeth and retain them for life. It is essential you know what to do before you arrive at the dentist – contact our staff as soon as possible so we can let you know the best way to care for your emergency.
Dealing with tooth loss
Being confronted with knocked out or severely damaged teeth is scary. But there are a few steps you can take to give yourself the best chance at saving your tooth.
- If your tooth has been knocked out, it is important to handle the tooth by the crown only. Do NOT touch the tooth by the root, as this can reduce your chances of successfully replacing the tooth into the jawbone.
- Do NOT rinse the tooth in tap water
- You can place your tooth either back in the socket, or between the gum and soft tissues of the mouth while you wait to see a dentist.
- If this is not possible, place the tooth in a glass of milk or wrap it in cling wrap.
The sooner you reach a dentist, the more likely your chances of saving the tooth will be.
Your are in good hands
Refresh Dental Spa is proud to offer an unsurpassed level of care and compassion. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please contact us immediately. Our caring team will help and guide you through the next steps.